Monday, January 19, 2009

Search for a House

We continued our house search Saturday. This search was much better than last week's. Last week, we looked in Carrollton, and none of the houses we looked at were as nice as our little townhome we live in now. This time, we went to The Colony. The first house we went to was in what is called, "The Legends," it is in The Colony right outside of Frisco. Close to Ikea, which is good because it means my sister might actually come visit me. We loved it. It was the first house I could actually see us living in. It had a closet fit for a queen, need I say more? The next couple we looked at were better than the ones we saw in Carrollton, but still not what we were looking for. Then, we went to Frisco. Now, I was really against living in Frisco. Ryan has a lot of friends from work that live in Frisco so he was leaning more towards Frisco. We look at the houses in Frisco, and they are actually pretty nice. I did not like any of them as much as I liked the first house we saw in, "The Legends," but I feel like ok, if I have to move to Frisco I can. Then, last night I saw this show on TLC called, "Toddlers and Tiaras." Where were half of these little pint size beauty queens from? Yes, you guessed it FRISCO,TX! These moms were CRAZY, I am sorry, but I do not want my neighbor being psycho beauty pagent mom. She even had a "Pagent Mom" sticker in her car. Um Frisco, I think I am going to have to pass. Now, if only I can convince Ryan....

1 comment:

  1. Makayla is a beauty queen and I am not a CRAZY MOM lol.. Of course you can come to Mesquite so you can of course be closer to one of your favorite dancers. Being a number one fan and all..

    If you want an agent give me a call we now a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete